An industrial mezzanine
creates more space for your business. The long-term costs are very low, especially when you compare it to relocation. You buy the mezzanine only once, so when you paid the total amount, the floor starts paying itself back. Read on and discover why you should choose an industrial mezzanine from Profielnorm.
An industrial mezzanine: high quality
Profielnorm is a leading European manufacturer of cold rolled steel profiles and mezzanine floors. We distinguish ourselves through our tailor-made solutions and an up-to-date, certified production process. We will arrange the whole process
for you: from personal advice and design to professional installation. We use the best steel and can guarantee the high quality of our floors. All our mezzanines are CE-certified.
The price of an industrial mezzanine
We understand that you will be curious about the price of an industrial mezzanine floor
. Since we produce the mezzanines completely based on your wishes, we cannot give you a standard price. On average, the costs of an industrial mezzanine start from 80 euros, excluding VAT, per square meter. Do you want to receive a price indication without obligation? Feel free to use our online price indicator
Advantages in short
An industrial mezzanine has many advantages. We would like to give you more information about some important advantages. This way, you can quickly check why a mezzanine
is a smart and profitable investment for your organization:
- Installing an industrial mezzanine (from 80 euros (excluding VAT) per square meter, one-off costs) is cheaper than moving (40 to 60 euros (excluding VAT) per square meter, per year);
- The investment returns quickly, on average within a year and half;
- Possibility of later expansion of a small mezzanine floor;
- Industrial mezzanines from Profielnorm are CE-certified, so the floors are of good quality;
- Industrial mezzanines are easy and quick to (dis)assemble;
- It is a very flexible product as it can be (temporarily) folded;
- You can choose an industrial mezzanine with one, two, three or even four levels;
- Column height up to 18 meters;
- Load capacity up to 4,000 kg/m2;
- Quality powder coated finish in your desired RAL-color;
- An industrial mezzanine for example for your warehouse, industrial hall, distribution center, office or showroom.
We know and understand that every business building is different. That’s why we deliver custom-made steel mezzanine floors
. Are you curious how we can help you to create more space for your business? Feel free to contact our team
for more information and personal advice. You can also use the button below for a price indication for your industrial mezzanine.
Request a quote for your mezzanine floor.